Ballarat East 425 York Street
Investment Opportunity with Development Potential
Ideally positioned in a highly sought-after inner East location, only minutes from the CBD and Ballarat Station, with side access and future subdivision potential (STCA), this home will not last long.
• Updated kitchen and bathroom
• Freshly repainted internally
• Spacious living room with split-system for heating and cooling
• Three good size bedrooms
• Large undercover back deck for entertaining
• Single carport and 9x5m shed with power and a workshop!
• 526m2 corner allotment with subdivision potential (STCA)
With a fantastic tenant in place, this property is the perfect short-term set and forget investment, combined with potential development opportunity down the track. Call today for more information.
Get to know Ballarat East
Ballarat East is the oldest and one of the most populated areas in Ballarat, the site of the richest alluvial gold rush in the world and the Eureka rebellion.