Brown Hill 5 Holmsgarth Court
Contemporary Living On Large Block In Brown Hill
If you've been dreaming of a stylish, family-sized home where you're surrounded by space and serenity, this 6-year old Bryan & Petersen home is bound to enchant you.
• Separate grand Master suite with walk-through robes to en-suite
• Three more double bedrooms, all with built-in robes & carpet flooring
• Main bathroom has full-sized bath, large shower & vanity
• Large kitchen features an island bench with Caesarstone waterfall benchtop
• 900mm stainless steel cooking with canopy rangehood
• Fridge space is plumbed for water-dispenser/ice-maker fitted devices
• Built-in dishwasher and walk-in pantry also feature here
• Adjacent dining area also overlooks sweeping garden & lawn area
• Open Living area has 13-foot raked ceiling & houses an impressive built-in fish tank
• A study nook is also hidden here behind closed doors
• Kids Zone / Home Office is off the Family Room, close to the "action"
• Split system units in Master suite & Family/Dining area
• Gas central heating throughout
• Double garage with remote door and direct access to home
• Large undercover alfresco with concrete floor & cooled by ceiling fan
• Solar PV with 6.6kW of panels through 5kW inverter
• 1 x water tank with 10,000L capacity
• 1,436m2 (approx.) allotment backing on to open farming zone
Get to know Brown Hill
Brown Hill is a suburb of Ballarat, on the eastern rural-urban fringe of the city, 5 kilometres east of the CBD. The suburb is located on a valley to the south and east of the Brown Hill range and Gong Gong and straddles both sides of the Western Freeway.