Ballarat East 397 Morres Street
MODERN TWO BEDROOM HOME IN BALLARAT EAST!
PRD EXPRESS APPROVAL PROPERTY - Inspect the property in the comfort of your home with our 3D Virtual Tour (see link). Once you have reviewed all photos, simply apply by clicking the 'Apply Now' button on our website prdballarat.com.au
Alternatively enter your details in to the 'Get in touch' (realestate.com.au) or 'Email Agent' (domain.com.au) buttons and you will receive information on how to apply. Your application will be processed within 1-3 business days by our Leasing team, then submitted to the Rental Provider. If you are successful a private inspection will be scheduled to ensure the property meets your needs.
PRDnationwide Ballarat is proud to present for lease 397 Morres Street, Ballarat East!
• 2X Bedrooms: both bedrooms with built in robes.
• 1X Main Bathroom: Offering shower, bath, double vanity and separate toilet.
• Kitchen: 600MM Gas cooktop, 600MM electric oven, dishwasher and ample storage. All appliances are stainless steel.
• Open plan Kitchen/Dining Area.
• 1X Separate lounge room.
• 1x Study nook.
• Heating/cooling: 4x split systems throughout.
• Full laundry and separate toilet.
• Rear deck area, perfect for entertaining and casual dining.
• Rear yard opens onto Yarrowee river.
• Landscaped front yard with well-established plants/lawns.
• Parking: Single automatic lock up garage with internal access to the home and rear access.
• Close to Emergency Services Precinct.
• Close to Schools.
• Close to Town Centre.
• Close to Nature reserve, walking trail and sport facilities.
• 12 Month lease term.
• Pets upon application.
Please note: It is the responsibility of the renter to check/research availability of internet access at any property.
- Built In Wardrobes
- Remote Controlled Garage Door
- Secure Parking
Get to know Ballarat East
Ballarat East is the oldest and one of the most populated areas in Ballarat, the site of the richest alluvial gold rush in the world and the Eureka rebellion.