Invermay Park 6/20 Falcon Drive
SHORT-TERM LEASE AVAILABLE NOW! - FULLY FURNISHED 3 BEDROOM IN INVERMAY PARK
PRD EXPRESS APPROVAL PROPERTY - Inspect the property in the comfort of your home with our 3D Virtual Tour (see link). Once you have reviewed all photos, simply apply by clicking the 'Apply Now' button on our website prdballarat.com.au
Alternatively enter your details in to the 'Get in touch' (realestate.com.au) or 'Email Agent' (domain.com.au) buttons and you will receive information on how to apply. Your application will be processed within 1-3 business days by our Leasing team, then submitted to the Rental Provider. If you are successful a private inspection will be scheduled to ensure the property meets your needs.
PRDnationwide Ballarat is proud to present for lease 6/20 Falcon Drive, Invermay Park!
• This property is fully furnished.
• 3X Bedrooms: All bedrooms with built in robes and master with ensuite.
• 1X Ensuite: Offering shower, toilet & vanity.
• 1X Family Bathroom: Offering shower, vanity and separate toilet.
• Kitchen: 600MM Gas cooktop, 600MM electric oven, dishwasher and ample storage. All appliances are stainless steel.
• Open plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Area.
• 1X Separate lounge room.
• Heating/cooling: Gas central heating throughout.
• Full laundry.
• Rear alfresco area, perfect for entertaining and casual dining.
• Enclosed rear yard with recently planted shrubbery.
• Landscaped front yard with well-established plants/lawns.
• Parking: Double automatic lock up garage with internal access to the home and rear access.
• Short drive to Wendouree Stockland.
• Short drive to Lake Wendouree.
• SHORT-TERM LEASE AVAILABLE NOW until 14th Jan 2021!
• Pets upon application.
Please note: It is the responsibility of the renter to check/research availability of internet access at any property.
- Built In Wardrobes
- Evaporative Cooling
- Gas Heating
- Remote Controlled Garage Door
Get to know Invermay Park
Invermay Park is situated to the north of Ballarat's CBD with a direct 5-minute drive to the city. Invermay Park is a relatively new area and incorporates The Ballarat New Cemetery and crematorium, which is surrounded by lush, green Botanic gardens.