Bonshaw 11 Dante Crescent
NEW FOUR BEDROOM HOME IN DELACOMBE
PRD EXPRESS APPROVAL PROPERTY - Inspect the property in the comfort of your home with our 3D Virtual Tour (see link). Once you have reviewed all photos, simply apply by clicking the 'Apply Now' button on our website prdballarat.com.au
Alternatively enter your details in to the 'Get in touch' (realestate.com.au) or 'Email Agent' (domain.com.au) buttons and you will receive information on how to apply. Your application will be processed within 1-3 business days by our Leasing team, then submitted to the Rental Provider. If you are successful a private inspection will be scheduled to ensure the property meets your needs.
PRDnationwide Ballarat is proud to present for lease 11 Dante Crescent, Bonshaw.
• 4X Bedrooms: 3 bedrooms with built in robes and master with walk in robe and ensuite.
• 1X Ensuite: Offering shower, toilet & vanity.
• 1X Family Bathroom: Offering shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet.
• Kitchen: 600MM Gas cooktop, 600MM electric oven, dishwasher and ample storage. All appliances are stainless steel.
• Open plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Area.
• Heating/cooling: Gas central heating and split system in living area for cooling.
• Full laundry.
• Rear alfresco area, perfect for entertaining and casual dining.
• Enclosed rear yard with recently planted shrubbery.
• Landscaped front yard with well-established plants/lawns.
• Parking: Double automatic lock up garage with internal access to the home and rear access.
• Close to Delacombe Town Centre.
• Close to upcoming Education and Shopping Precincts.
• 12 Month lease term.
• Pets upon application.
Please note: It is the responsibility of the renter to check/research availability of internet access at any property.
- Built In Wardrobes
- Gas Heating
- Remote Controlled Garage Door
- Secure Parking
Get to know Bonshaw
Bonshaw lies on the southern rural fringe of the City, with a mix of larger allotments and medium house blocks. The median listing price for houses is $427,500 and this has changed 13.54% over the past year and changed 25.73% over 2 years.