Soldiers Hill 616 Lydiard Street North
FANTASTIC 3 BEDROOM HOME IN SOLDIERS HILL
PRD EXPRESS APPROVAL PROPERTY - Inspect the property in the comfort of your home with our 3D Virtual Tour (see link). Once you have reviewed all photos, simply apply by clicking the 'Apply Now' button on our website prdballarat.com.au
Alternatively enter your details in to the 'Get in touch' (realestate.com.au) or 'Email Agent' (domain.com.au) buttons and you will receive information on how to apply. Your application will be processed within 1-3 business days by our Leasing team, then submitted to the Rental Provider. If you are successful a private inspection will be scheduled to ensure the property meets your needs.
PRDnationwide Ballarat is proud to present for lease 616 Lydiard St N, Soldiers Hill.
• 3X Bedrooms: 2 bedrooms with built in robes and master with walk in robe and ensuite.
• 1X Ensuite: Offering shower, toilet & vanity.
• 1X Family Bathroom: Offering shower, spa, vanity and separate toilet.
• Kitchen: 600MM electrical cooktop, 600MM electric oven, dishwasher and ample storage. All appliances are stainless steel.
• Open plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Area.
• 1X Separate lounge room.
• Heating/cooling: Gas central heating throughout.
• Full laundry.
• Rear alfresco area, perfect for entertaining and casual dining.
• Enclosed rear yard with recently planted shrubbery.
• Landscaped front yard with well-established plants/lawns.
• Parking: Off street under cover parking for one vehicle.
• Close to Sturt Street and Ballarat CBD.
• Short drive to Alfredton School Precinct.
• Short drive to Stockland Wendouree Shopping Centre.
• Close to upcoming Education and Shopping Precincts.
• 12 Month lease term.
• Pets upon application.
Please note: It is the responsibility of the renter to check/research availability of internet access at any property.
- Built In Wardrobes
- Gas Heating
Get to know Soldiers Hill
Soldiers Hill is a suburb of Ballarat, located within walking distance to the CBD with a population of 2,832 approximately. Soldiers Hill is an important heritage area in Ballarat and the entire suburb has a Heritage Overlay, many of its buildings feature an abundance of period detail.