Smythes Creek 62 Kensington Blvd
NEW BUILT 4 BEDROOM HOME IN SMYTHES CREEK
PRD EXPRESS APPROVAL PROPERTY - Inspect the property in the comfort of your home with our 3D Virtual Tour (see link). Once you have reviewed all photos, simply apply by clicking the 'Apply Now' button on our website prdballarat.com.au
Alternatively enter your details in to the 'Get in touch' (realestate.com.au) or 'Email Agent' (domain.com.au) buttons and you will receive information on how to apply. Your application will be processed within 1-3 business days by our Leasing team, then submitted to the Rental Provider. If you are successful a private inspection will be scheduled to ensure the property meets your needs.
PRDnationwide Ballarat is proud to present for lease 62 Kensington Blvd, Smythes Creek.
• 4X Bedrooms: 3 bedrooms with built in robes and master with walk in robe and ensuite.
• 1X Ensuite: Offering shower, toilet & vanity.
• 1X Family Bathroom: Offering shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet.
• Kitchen: 900MM Gas cooktop, 900MM electric oven, dishwasher and ample storage. All appliances are stainless steel.
• Open plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Area.
• 1X Separate lounge room.
• Heating/cooling: Gas central heating and evaporative cooling throughout.
• Full laundry.
• Rear alfresco area, perfect for entertaining and casual dining.
• Enclosed rear yard with landscaping to be completed.
• Landscaped front yard with recently planted shrubs and lawn to be completed.
• Parking: Double automatic lock up garage with internal access to the home and rear access.
• Short drive to Delacombe Town Centre.
• Close to upcoming Education and Shopping Precincts.
• 12 Month lease term.
• Pets upon application.
Please note: It is the responsibility of the renter to check/research availability of internet access at any property.
- Evaporative Cooling
- Gas Heating
- Remote Controlled Garage Door
Get to know Smythes Creek
ALTHOUGH Smythes Creek is well known as an area, rather than a town, its history makes it one of the most famous places in Victoria. Gold was reportedly discovered in Smythes Creek in 1848, well before the official discovery of gold in Victoria.