Alfredton 67 Dyson Drive
THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME IN POPULAR ALFREDTON LOCATION
PRD EXPRESS APPROVAL PROPERTY - Inspect the property in the comfort of your home with our 3D Virtual Tour (see link). Once you have reviewed all photos, simply apply by clicking the 'Apply Now' button on our website prdballarat.com.au
Alternatively enter your details in to the 'Get in touch' (realestate.com.au) or 'Email Agent' (domain.com.au) buttons and you will receive information on how to apply. Your application will be processed within 1-3 business days by our Leasing team, then submitted to the Rental Provider. If you are successful a private inspection will be scheduled to ensure the property meets your needs.
PRDnationwide Ballarat is proud to present for lease 67 Dyson Drive, Alfredton.
• 3X Bedrooms: 2 bedrooms with built in robes and master with walk in robe and ensuite.
• 1X Ensuite: Offering shower, toilet & vanity.
• 1X Family Bathroom: Offering shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet.
• Kitchen: 600MM Gas cooktop, 600MM oven, dishwasher and ample storage. All appliances are stainless steel.
• Open plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Area.
• 1X Separate lounge room.
• Heating/cooling: Gas central heating. Split systems in maser bedroom and dinning room.
• Full laundry.
• Rear alfresco area, perfect for entertaining and casual dining.
• Enclosed rear yard with recently planted shrubbery.
• Landscaped front yard with well-established plants/lawns.
• Parking: Double automatic lock up garage with internal access to the home and rear access.
• Close to Emergency Services Precinct.
• Close to Alfredton School Precinct.
• Short drive to Delacombe Town Centre.
• Short drive to Lucas Town Centre.
• Close to upcoming Education and Shopping Precincts.
• 12 Month lease term.
• Pets upon application.
Please note: It is the responsibility of the renter to check/research availability of internet access at any property.
- Remote Controlled Garage Door
- Gas Heating
- Built In Wardrobes
Get to know Alfredton
Alfredton is a residential area, one km south-west of Lake Wendouree. Alfredton also incorporates Insignia, (a newer residential estate) which is to the North side of Remembrance Drive.