Wendouree 18 Hyacinth Grove
NEAT, 2 BEDROOM HOME IN POPULAR WENDOUREE
PRD EXPRESS APPROVAL PROPERTY - Inspect the property in the comfort of your home with our 3D Virtual Tour (see link). Once you have reviewed all photos, simply apply by clicking the 'Apply Now' button on our website prdballarat.com.au Alternatively, enter your details in to the 'Get in touch' (realestate.com.au) or 'Email Agent' (domain.com.au) buttons and you will receive information on how to apply. Your application will be processed within 1-3 business days by our Leasing team, then submitted to the Rental Provider. If you are successful a private inspection will be scheduled to ensure the property meets your needs.
PRD Ballarat is proud to present for lease 18 Hyacinth Grove, Wendouree.
• 2X Bedrooms: Master with walk in robe and access to two way bathroom, 2nd bedroom with built in robes.
• 1X Family bathroom: Offering shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet with two way access.
• Kitchen: Gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher and ample storage. All appliances are stainless steel.
• Open plan kitchen/living/dining area.
• Heating/cooling: Gas central heating throughout.
• Full laundry.
• Rear alfresco area, perfect for entertaining and casual dining.
• Enclosed rear yard with recently planted shrubbery.
• Landscaped front yard with well-established plants/lawns.
• Parking: Single automatic lock up garage with access to backyard.
• Close to Stockland Shopping Centre,
• Close to Schools.
• Short drive to Howitt Street shopping strip.
• Easy access to Western Freeway.
• 12 Month lease term.
• Pets upon application.
Please note: It is the responsibility of the renter to check/research availability of internet access at any property.
- Land area approx 238sqm
- Floor area approx 84sqm
- Built In Wardrobes
- Ducted Heating
- Remote Controlled Garage Door
Get to know Wendouree
Wendouree is a large suburb on the north western rural-urban fringe of the city of Ballarat. It is the most populated suburb in Ballarat with a total population of 10,752 at the 2006 census.