Soldiers Hill 406 Macarthur Street
INVITING RENOVATED COTTAGE IN SOLDIERS HILL
PRD EXPRESS APPROVAL PROPERTY - This property is available for our express application process. Simply inspect the property in the comfort of your home with our 3D Virtual Tour (see link). Once you have reviewed all photos and the floor plan simply apply via the 'Apply Now' button on our website prdballarat.com.au alternatively enter your details in to the 'Get in touch' (realestate.com.au) or 'Email Agent' (domain.com.au) buttons and you will receive information on how to apply. Your application will be processed within 1-3 business days by our Leasing team, then submitted to the Owner. If you are successful a private inspection will be scheduled to ensure the property meets your needs.
PRD Ballarat is proud to present for lease 406 Macarthur Street, Soldiers Hill.
Are you looking for the perfect home, close to Ballarat CBD, Lake Wendouree and a great little school across the road? Then look no further than this update home.
• 3 Bedrooms: 2 bedrooms with built in robes, 3rd bedroom could be used as a bedroom or study.
• 1 Updated Family Bathroom: Offering separate shower, claw foot bath, vanity and toilet.
• Kitchen: Updated kitchen with gas free standing cooker with cooktop, griller & oven, dishwasher, good cupboard and bench space with view of the backyard.
• 1 light filled living area to the centre of the home.
• Heating/cooling: Gas central heating throughout.
• Parking: On street parking.
• Spacious outdoor entertainment area with bistro blinds for year round use.
• Low maintenance gardens with garden shed.
• Close to shops and schools.
• Close to public transport.
• Pets on application.
Please note: It is the responsibility of the renter to check/research availability of internet access at any property.
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Gas Heating
- Built In Wardrobes
Get to know Soldiers Hill
Soldiers Hill is a suburb of Ballarat, located within walking distance to the CBD with a population of 2,832 approximately. Soldiers Hill is an important heritage area in Ballarat and the entire suburb has a Heritage Overlay, many of its buildings feature an abundance of period detail.