Skipton 1 Angus Street
COMFORTABLE 3 BEDROOM HOME WITH ADDITIONAL 1 BEDROOM BUNGALOW!
PRD EXPRESS APPROVAL PROPERTY - This property is available for our express application process. Simply inspect the property in the comfort of your home with our 3D Virtual Tour (see link). Once you have reviewed all photos and the floor plan simply apply via the 'Apply Now' button on our website prdballarat.com.au alternatively enter your details in to the 'Get in touch'(realestate.com.au) or 'Email Agent'(domain.com.au) buttons and you will receive information on how to apply. Your application will be processed within 1-3 business days by our Leasing team, then submitted to the Owner. If you are successful a private inspection will be scheduled to ensure the property meets your needs.
PRDnationwide Ballarat is proud to present for lease 1 Angus Street, Skipton VIC
Located in the rural town of Skipton is this country home which consists of;
• 3 Bedrooms: 2 bedrooms with built in robes
• 1 Family Bathroom: Offering shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet.
• Kitchen: Gas cooktop & oven as well as plenty of cupboard and benchspace
• 1 living area
• 1 separate dining area
• An additional bungalow to the rear of the property includes large bedroom with its own ensuite for added space for larger families or studio or office space
• Heating/cooling: Gas heater to the living space as well as split system for year round comfort. Living space also features a ceiling fan
• Parking: 1 carport as well as ample driveway space for additional vehicles
• Close to Schools.
• Close to shops.
• Close to public transport.
• Pets on application
• Lease term: 12 Months
Please note: It is the responsibility of the tenant to check/research availability of internet access at any property.
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
Get to know Skipton
Skipton is located 167 km west of Melbourne via the Glenelg Highway and 52 km south-west of Ballarat. Skipton is a small rural service centre which, historically, was surrounded by huge properties owned & run by wealthy graziers.