Glen Park 294 Maddern's Road
COUNTRY LIFESTYLE - MAGNIFICENT VIEWS!!! NO ACREAGE FORMS PART OF THE LEASE - JUST RESIDENTIAL BLOCK.
PRD EXPRESS APPROVAL PROPERTY - Inspect the property in the comfort of your home with our 3D Virtual Tour.
Once you have reviewed all photos, simply apply by clicking the 'Apply Now' button on our website prdballarat.com.au
Alternatively enter your details in to the 'Get in touch' (realestate.com.au) or 'Email Agent' (domain.com.au) buttons and you will receive information on how to apply.
Your application will be processed by our Leasing team, then submitted to the Rental Provider.
If your application has been shortlisted we will schedule a private inspection.
PRD Nationwide Ballarat is proud to present for lease this picturesque property at 294 Maddern's Lane, Glen Park.
• 4 Bedrooms: All lovely neutral tones and polished timber flooring. Three bedrooms have built in robes.
• 2 Bathrooms: 1 x offering shower, toilet and vanity. The other offering bath and vanity.
• Kitchen: Spacious, light filled kitchen. Ample storage space. Electric freestanding oven. Old wood oven not in use.
• Combined main living/dining area with lovely polished boards. Secondary getaway nook, ideal for reading area, study or kids play area.
• Heating/Cooling: Large wood heater in lounge. Electric panel heater in second living space at other end of house, along with heat transfer ducts from the wood heater in the main lounge. Split system in lounge.
• Parking: Shedding (gravel floor) holds one car behind the other (total 2) and plenty of open car spaces for parking.
• Magnificent landscaped residential yard, with outdoor undercover entertaining space under the verandah to sit and relax.
• Property overlooks acres of rolling hills, with dam and jetty. Only the house block available for lease, no acreage forms part of the lease.
• Pets on application.
Please note: It is the responsibility of the renter to check/research availability of internet access at any property.
- Built In Wardrobes
- Ducted Heating
Get to know Glen Park
Glen Park is located on the eastern rural fringe of Ballarat and has a population of 103 approximately. Therre is a primary school and a community centre.