Alfredton 10 Cedar Avenue
GREAT FAMILY HOME IN PRINCE ALFREDTON LOCATION
PRD EXPRESS APPROVAL PROPERTY - Inspect the property in the comfort of your home with our 3D Virtual Tour. Once you have reviewed all photos, simply apply by clicking the 'Apply Now' button on our website prdballarat.com.au
Alternatively enter your details in to the 'Get in touch' (realestate.com.au) or 'Email Agent' (domain.com.au) buttons and you will receive information on how to apply. Your application will be processed within 1-3 business days by our Leasing team, then submitted to the Rental Provider. If you are successful a private inspection will be scheduled to ensure the property meets your needs.
PRDnationwide Ballarat is proud to present for lease 10 Cedar Avenue, Alfredton.
• 3X Bedrooms: 3 bedrooms with built in robes and master with walk in robe and ensuite.
• 1X Ensuite: Offering shower, toilet & vanity.
• 1X Family Bathroom: Offering shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet.
• Kitchen: Newly updated kitchen with 600MM Gas cooktop, 600MM electric oven and ample storage. All appliances are stainless steel.
• Open plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Area.
• 1X Separate lounge room.
• Heating/cooling: Gas central heating
• Full laundry.
• Rear alfresco area, perfect for entertaining and casual dining.
• Enclosed rear yard with veggie patch
• Front yard with well-established plants/lawns.
• Parking: Double carport plus off street parking
• Close to Emergency Services Precinct.
• Close to Alfredton School Precinct.
• Only 100m from St Thomas More Primary School
• Short drive to Delacombe Town Centre.
• Short drive to Lucas Town Centre.
• Close to upcoming Education and Shopping Precincts.
• 12 Month lease term.
• Pets upon application.
Please note: It is the responsibility of the tenant to check/research availability of internet access at any property.
- Built In Wardrobes
Get to know Alfredton
Alfredton is a residential area, one km south-west of Lake Wendouree. Alfredton also incorporates Insignia, (a newer residential estate) which is to the North side of Remembrance Drive.