Looking for a tree change from the city to a well-established 25 living squares mudbrick rural country home situated amongst the gum trees only 5 kms from the township of Creswick. Set on appox 20 acres of natural bushland, the home invites you to the hospitality of country living.
- An open plan kitchen with LPG gas and electric appliances, dishwasher, Western Red Cedar cupboards with Jarrah bench tops and Kauri Pine Side Board and Kauri Pine free standing preparation /serving bench.
- Enjoy the ambience of the open fire, in the adjoining sitting room, on those cool winter nights, substantial woodshed with an abundance of free firewood on site.
- All 3 bedrooms have built in wardrobes and the views of the surrounding garden and natural bush is delightful to wake up to in the mornings. Master bedroom has a private privy and antique wash basin.
- A fourth room is currently used as an office/ study and has NBN available.
- Bird life is prolific and kangaroo's visit regularly. A large free range chicken run compliments the rural setting.
- Established Aquaponics and vegetable garden with Wicking Beds
- The property boasts a 288m2, 2 phase power supply workshop just perfect for a tradie, or to accommodate a future business venture. A flow through driveway allows entrance and exit from the workshop to the main road.
- 2 x concrete water tanks accommodating the supply of 65,000 litres to the workshop and dwelling.
- 2 large dams allow for 22,000 litre tank to gravity feed and irrigate the garden surrounding the dwelling.
- An Eco heat pump provides for efficient delivery of hot water to the house.
- Bus and Rail services from Creswick to Ballarat, Ararat, Geelong, Bendigo, Maryborough and only a 90 min travel time via motorway to Tullamarine Airport and Melbourne CBD.
- Delightful Creswick main street shopping with a new IGA, Bakery, Eateries, Coffee Shops, Mechanical Shop, Hospital, 2 x Primary Schools, Post Office, Hardware Store and Petrol Station.
- A sports hub and football arena are there for the enthusiasts.
- A submission for Re-Zoning has been placed with Council which could allow for possible future subdivision - STCA
*** FOR ALL INSPECTION TIMES, PLEASE CONTACT THE AGENT DIRECTLY***
**Prior to booking an inspection time we kindly ask that you check https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/case-alerts-public-exposure-sites . If you have been at a site listed during the exposure date and time we ask that you do not attend an inspection time until cleared by Vic health. Thank you **