INSPECTION TIMES ARE FOR PRIVATE APPOINTMENTS ONLY, NO WALK-IN INSPECTIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE - Please contact the agent to register prior to the advertised inspection time
As neat as a pin, PRDnationwide Ballarat are proud to present 116 Dereel-Rokewood Junction Road to market. This country abode sits proudly from the road with a floor plan that features spacious living, three bedrooms & a home office. Set on mostly cleared vacant land, there is nothing to do here but move in & enjoy the rural setting!
• Three generous sized bedrooms all have BIR's & the family sized bathroom is complete with corner shower & bath, the laundry also has loads of cupboard space.
• The modern kitchen is appealing & complete with dishwasher, under bench oven & hot plates.
• The open plan kitchen/dining & living area has feature polished timber floors, wood heater & opens with a large door opening to the rear entertaining deck, the second living area also has double doors which open to the front timber deck.
• Apart from the house block there are two paddocks plus an orchid & citrus trees which have full irrigation from the bore. Four plus acres offers room to move & enjoy the country serenity
• There's plenty of shedding too with a large four car garage including workbenches & storage, machinery shed with an ideal caravan space & enclosed games room.
• Four rainwater tanks (90,000 litres) plus bore providing garden water and a small, shared dam. The entire property is fully fenced offering a safe haven for your animals. • • Located just off the Colac-Ballarat Road, the home offers easy access to Ballarat, Geelong & coastal areas
• School bus to Rokewood Primary School is up on the Corner and a community bus to Ballarat is twice weekly from the Dereel hall
• Immaculately presented throughout, this impressive property will not last - contact me today for your private inspection!
*** FOR ALL INSPECTION TIMES THIS COMING SATURDAY, PLEASE CONTACT THE AGENT DIRECTLY***