Sebastopol 134 Spencer Street
Four Townhouse Site- Planning Permit Approved
Don't miss this exciting opportunity to secure your next development site in booming Sebastopol, with the planning permit approved for two three-bedroom and two two-bedroom townhouses.
• Existing dwelling already demolished
• Flat, rectangular 1010m2 (approx.) allotment with wide 22m frontage
• All services available and easily accessible
• Only 3km from DTC
• Less than 10 minutes to Ballarat's CBD
• Schools, supermarkets, sporting facilities and public transport within walking distance
• Almost shovel ready site- start your build ASAP
With titled land almost impossible to find and so much hard work done for you, this site will not last long. Call today for copies of the plans, permits, section 32 and more information.
Get to know Sebastopol
Sebastopol is a southern suburb on the rural-urban fringe of Ballarat approx 4 km from the city centre. Sebastopol is the main thoroughfare en route to Buninyong and then further to Geelong. Sebastopol’s eastern boundary is the Yarrawee River where there is a linear park with a walking trail. There are also two wetlands, Redan and Yuille.