Ballarat East 104-106 Morres Street
Large Block With Side Access In Central Ballarat
Located in one of Ballarat's oldest suburbs is this charming period home that has an abundance of outside space and potential. This is a great place to raise the family being so close to the CBD and public transport.
Some of the many features of this amazing home include;
• 3 bedrooms plus a study that could be used as a fourth bedroom
• Bathroom with a spa bath
• Opposite parkland with views of Black Hill
• Within a 5 minute drive to the train station
• Large games room for entertaining all year round
• Pool for the hot summer days
• 20 solar panels that operate on a 5kw system
• Situated on a 971m2 block with side access for caravan, trailers etc.
• Workshop shed and an additional shed for storage
• Bungalow could be used as a fourth bedroom or additional storage
Get to know Ballarat East
Ballarat East is the oldest and one of the most populated areas in Ballarat, the site of the richest alluvial gold rush in the world and the Eureka rebellion.