Wendouree 2 Halbert Street
COMFORTABLE FAMILY HOME, CLOSE TO SHOPS & SCHOOLS
PRD EXPRESS APPROVAL PROPERTY - Inspect the property in the comfort of your home with our 3D Virtual Tour (see link). Once you have reviewed all photos, simply apply by clicking the 'Apply Now' button on our website prdballarat.com.au
Alternatively enter your details in to the 'Get in touch' (realestate.com.au) or 'Email Agent' (domain.com.au) buttons and you will receive information on how to apply. Your application will be processed within 1-3 business days by our Leasing team, then submitted to the Rental Provider. If you are successful a private inspection will be scheduled to ensure the property meets your needs.
PRD Ballarat is proud to present for lease 2 Halbert Street, Wendouree.
• 3X Bedrooms: 2X with built in robes.
• 1X Family Bathroom: Offering shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet.
• Kitchen: Electric cooktop and oven plus ample storage.
• Open plan kitchen/dining area.
• 1X Separate lounge room.
• Heating/cooling: Gas central heating throughout plus split system to lounge room.
• Full laundry.
• Rear alfresco area, perfect for entertaining and casual dining.
• Enclosed rear yard.
• Landscaped front yard with well-established plants/lawns.
• Parking: Double lock up garage to rear yard with power connected. Additional parking space in the driveway behind gates, as well as in the driveway at the front of the property
• Walking distance to local Preschool, Primary & Secondary schools.
• Short drive to Stockland Shopping Centre.
• Easy access to Western Freeway.
• 12 month lease term.
• Pets upon application.
Please note: It is the responsibility of the renter to check/research availability of internet access at any property.
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Ducted Heating
- Built In Wardrobes
Get to know Wendouree
Wendouree is a large suburb on the north western rural-urban fringe of the city of Ballarat. It is the most populated suburb in Ballarat with a total population of 10,752 at the 2006 census.