Lucas 61 Warburton Drive
4 BEDROOM HOME IN LUCAS
PRD EXPRESS APPROVAL PROPERTY - Inspect the property in the comfort of your home with our 3D Virtual Tour (see link). Once you have reviewed all photos, simply apply by clicking the 'Apply Now' button on our website prdballarat.com.au
Alternatively enter your details in to the 'Get in touch' (realestate.com.au) or 'Email Agent' (domain.com.au) buttons and you will receive information on how to apply. Your application will be processed within 1-3 business days by our Leasing team, then submitted to the Rental Provider. If you are successful a private inspection will be scheduled to ensure the property meets your needs.
PRDnationwide Ballarat is proud to present for lease 61 Warburton Drive, Lucas.
• 4X Bedrooms: 3X bedrooms with built in robes and master with walk in robe and ensuite.
• 1X Ensuite: Offering shower, toilet & vanity.
• 1X Family Bathroom: Offering shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet.
• Kitchen: 600MM Gas cooktop, 600MM electric oven, dishwasher and ample storage. All appliances are stainless steel.
• Open plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Area.
• 1X Separate lounge room.
• Heating/cooling: Gas central heating and spilt system for cooling.
• Full laundry.
• Rear alfresco area, perfect for entertaining and casual dining.
• Enclosed rear yard with recently planted shrubbery.
• Landscaped front yard with well-established plants/lawns.
• Parking: Double automatic lock up garage with internal access to the home and rear access.
• Close to Lucas Town Plaza
• Short drive to Alfredton School Precinct.
• Close to upcoming Education and Shopping Precincts.
• 12 Month lease term.
• Pets upon application.
Please note: It is the responsibility of the renter to check/research availability of internet access at any property.
Get to know Lucas
Lucas is a relatively new suburb of Ballarat, created in 2011. Lucas is one of Ballarat's largest master planned communities located just 7 kilometres from the CBD. Lucas is named after Eleanor Lucas and the staff of her local textile company, who planted Ballarat's Avenue of Honour after World War 1.