Black Hill 2/614a Nicholson Street
LOW MAINTENANCE SPACIOUS TOWNHOUSE IN BLACK HILL - 6 Month lease term.
PRD EXPRESS APPROVAL PROPERTY - Inspect the property in the comfort of your home with our 3D Virtual Tour.
Once you have reviewed all photos, simply apply by clicking the 'Apply Now' button on our website prdballarat.com.au
Alternatively enter your details in to the 'Get in touch' (realestate.com.au) or 'Email Agent' (domain.com.au) buttons and you will receive information on how to apply
Your application will be processed within 3-5 business days by our Leasing team, then submitted to the Rental Provider
If your application has been shortlisted we will schedule a private inspection.
PRD Ballarat is proud to present for lease 2/614A Havelock Street, Black Hill.
• 2 Bedrooms: 2 bedrooms with built in robes and master with access to the 2-way bathroom and walk in robe.
• Family Bathroom: Two-way bathroom offering shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet.
• Kitchen: 600MM Gas cooktop and electric oven, dishwasher and ample storage. All appliances are stainless steel.
• Open plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Area.
• Separate living area to the front of the home, with split system
• Heating/cooling: Gas central heating and reverse cycle split system.
• Full laundry.
• Rear alfresco area, perfect for entertaining and casual dining complete with outdoor blinds.
• Enclosed low maintenance rear yard
• Parking: Single automatic lock up garage with internal access to the home and rear access.
• Close to School Precincts.
• Short drive Lake Wendouree.
• Short drive to Ballarat CBD.
• 6 Month lease term.
• Pets upon application.
Please note: It is the responsibility of the renter to check/research availability of internet access at any property.
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Wardrobes
- Ducted Heating
- Gas Heating
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Remote Controlled Garage Door
- Secure Parking
Get to know Black Hill
Originally known as 'Bowdun', Black Hill is popular suburb of Ballarat, northeast of the city. Black Hill has several large parks, a public swimming pool, a hotel, a post office, and a renowned primary school. Public transport is available to Black Hill, yet only a short walk (approx.