Mount Helen 9 Nevett Crescent
SUPERB FAMILY HOME IN TRANQUIL MOUNT HELEN LOCALE
PRD EXPRESS APPROVAL PROPERTY - Inspect the property in the comfort of your home with our 3D Virtual Tour (see link). Once you have reviewed all photos, simply apply by clicking the 'Apply Now' button on our website prdballarat.com.au
Alternatively enter your details in to the 'Get in touch' (realestate.com.au) or 'Email Agent' (domain.com.au) buttons and you will receive information on how to apply. Your application will be processed within 1-3 business days by our Leasing team, then submitted to the Rental Provider. If you are successful a private inspection will be scheduled to ensure the property meets your needs.
PRD Ballarat is proud to present for lease 9 Nevett Crescent, Mount Helen.
• 3X Bedrooms: 2 bedrooms with built in robes and master with walk in robe and ensuite.
• 1X Ensuite: Offering shower, toilet & vanity.
• 1X Family Bathroom: Offering shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet.
• Kitchen: Gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher and ample storage. All appliances are stainless steel.
• Open plan kitchen/living/dining area.
• 1X Formal lounge room.
• Heating/cooling: 2x gas space heater & split system heating/cooling plus ceiling fans.
• Full laundry.
• Rear alfresco area, perfect for entertaining and casual dining.
• Fully enclosed, spacious rear yard with room for kids and pets to play.
• Parking: Double lock up garage with roller door to rear access.
• Close to Mount Clear school district.
• Close to Midvale Shopping strip.
• Short drive to Delacombe Town Centre.
• Short drive to Ballarat CBD
• Easy access to Buninyong, Geelong & surrounds.
• 12 month lease term.
• Pets upon application.
Please note: It is the responsibility of the renter to check/research availability of internet access at any property.
- Gas Heating
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
Get to know Mount Helen
Mount Helen is an outlying residential area south of Ballarat, very nearly attached to Buninyong. Mount Helen is similar to its neighbouring suburb, Mount Clear, and is characterised by it gently undulating hills surrounded by bush, forestry and many walking trails.