Mount Clear 26 Lucia Crescent
SPACIOUS 2 STOREY HOME IN QUIET COMPLEX
PRD EXPRESS APPROVAL PROPERTY - Inspect the property in the comfort of your home with our 3D Virtual Tour.
Once you have reviewed all photos, simply apply by clicking the 'Apply Now' button on our website prdballarat.com.au
Alternatively enter your details in to the 'Get in touch' (realestate.com.au) or 'Email Agent' (domain.com.au) buttons and you will receive information on how to apply.
Your application will be processed by our Leasing team, then submitted to the Rental Provider.
If your application has been shortlisted we will schedule a private inspection.
PRD Ballarat is proud to present for lease 26 Lucia Crescent in Mount Clear.
• 4 Bedrooms: All spacious bedrooms have built in robes. 3 rooms down stairs and upstairs master has walk in robes and ensuite.
• Ensuite: Offering shower, double vanity and toilet. Additional powder room upstairs adjacent to living area.
• Family Bathroom: Offering shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet downstairs.
• Kitchen: 600MM electric cook top and 600mm under bench electric oven. Dishwasher, ample storage cupboards and walk in pantry.
• Open plan Kitchen/Living/Dining area upstairs opens out to balcony to watch the beautiful sunsets.
• Heating/cooling: Split system units.
• Full laundry, additional kitchenette and more storage cupboards downstairs.
• Enclosed low maintenance rear yard.
• Parking: Double automatic lock up garage with internal access to the home.
• Short drive to Midvale Shopping Centre. Close to walking tracks. Walking distance to schools. Close to public transport.
• 12 Month lease term.
• Pets upon application.
Please note: It is the responsibility of the renter to check/research availability of internet access at any property.
- Built In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
Get to know Mount Clear
Mount Clear is an outlying semi-rural suburb of Ballarat, 5.7 km south-east of the Ballarat post office. It is believed that it was named because of its relatively elevated location being cleared of timber during or soon after the gold rush. It is surrounded by undulating hills and flanked by bush and pine plantation forestry.